Monday, June 18, 2012

Most Fascinating Blog Nomination

Voting begins this week at Accelerated Degree for some of the most fascinating art teacher blogs of the past year. I am fortunate enough to be included among the nominated for one of my posts featuring the bottle cap mural that students and I created last summer! It must be fate, because I just offered to create another mural this summer for our local elementary school.


Now the tricky part. To vote you must have a Google+ account.  If you have one, all you need to do is visit the link, and look for the second post down with the picture of a girl at an easel. The "My Adventures..." blog is listed in the comments. Add a +1 there, and your vote is cast. 

If you don't have an account, but are willing to join and cast a vote for little old me, visit Google and select the +Google tab along the bottom menu. Thanks for voting, and good luck to all of my fellow art teacher bloggers!

No comments: