Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Award Winning Artist

I've had my young artists enter competitions every now and then. It is important for artists (and their teachers) to be recognized by the art world. And sharing our art is so important! The greatest painting hasn't reached its potential until it is given the chance to be viewed and shared. Well I was just notified that one of my students was chosen as an honorable mention by the World Awareness Children's Museum. Congratulations to Caraid! Her art will be part of a world youth art exchange and be exhibited in schools across the country, and possibly the world.


I am so proud of all of the kids. They are all so talented, and it is such a mature thing to make a piece of art and to let it go. Here are all the entries created with cray pas and other media.






No comments: